Welcome to our website. This website is run by The Little Wedding Company Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 8067964 and whose registered office is Dawes Road Hub, 20 Dawes Road, Fulham, London SW6 7EN (referred to as “TLWC”, “The Little Wedding Company”, “Demelzas” or “us” or “our” or “we”). References to “you” are to users or viewers of our website.
Your Acceptance of Our Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern TLWC’s relationship with you in relation to this website. Please read these terms and our privacy and cookies policy carefully before you start to use our website. By using our website, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and our privacy and cookies policy (including how we use your personal information) and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use our website.
Please be aware that the content of our website, together with these terms and conditions and privacy and cookies policy are subject to change without notice. Please review before you use our website as any changes will be binding on you.
- Content – The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Access – Our website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that that our website or any content will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Our website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our website or any service or product described on our website to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our website from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property Rights – We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Content You Provide – By submitting your photos to us for any reason, you are agreeing that we can use them for marketing purposes in perpetuity.
- Trademarks – All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to TLWC and other third parties are acknowledged on the website. TLWC trademarks are as follows:
Trademark UK00003147918, the words ‘the little wedding company’ is a UK registered trademark of TLWC; and
Trademark UK00003193386, the words ‘the little wedding company’ and heart shaped logo is a UK registered trademark of TLWC.
- Viruses, Hacking and other Offences – We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website and should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to or attack our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website
- Links from our website – From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We encourage you to review the privacy policies for these third-party websites because their procedures for collecting, handling and processing personal data will be different from ours.
- Links to our website – You must not establish a link to this website without our prior written permission. If you wish to make a link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Products
- Images – The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Sizing – Our sizing charts (https://www.thelittleweddingcompany.co.uk/sizing) are a guide to help you to find the best size. They are TLWC’s standard charts and other brands may have their own sizing specifications, so please refer to each product for individual guidance. All figures are in measured in CMS unless otherwise specified and all are body measurements. Please note if we are making a bespoke product to measurements you have given us then you are solely responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website (https://www.thelittleweddingcompany.co.uk/sizing) or by contacting us.
- Care Guidelines – Please refer to the product content label for guidance on how to clean and care for your products.We cannot accept responsibility for products which are not cared by you or your drycleaners for in accordance with the care guide on the label. in doubt please contact us email@example.com for advice on how to care for your items. Some general guidelines:
Cotton – All our basic cotton products are machine washable at 40 degrees and can be ironed on cotton setting.
Silk – If you need to clean your outfit, we would recommend taking it to a specialist dry cleaner or having it spot cleaned only. We use Green Earth drycleaners as their dry cleaning method is environmentally aware and use less harsh chemicals.
Taffeta – Please be aware that these will crease easily, so when you receive them, if you give it a good shake and hang it up overnight that will help. For any creases that don’t drop out, holding the iron up to it and pressing the steam button should do it, being careful not to run the iron over the product.
Dyeable products – Where we say that it is possible to dye items to a different colour, due to the uncertain nature of dyeing this is done at your risk and we will not be able to refund or replace the original item
We reserve the right to make changes to our products as required in accordance with good industry practise, relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- Our online shop will guide you step by step through the process of selecting and purchasing products from TLWC. Please be aware the timelines on the individual product pages are for the manufacture of the products and are the expected dates that we will have the products ready for despatch to you. To avoid any disappointment, please select the appropriate delivery option and build in extra time before the date you require them. Please be aware of longer manufacturing timeline for customised products.
- On receipt of your order we will send you an acknowledgement email to the email address provided to confirm that we have received your request.
- If we are able to fulfil your order, we will then send you a confirmation email detailing the order and estimated timescales for the manufacture and delivery of the products.
Delivery of Products
- If you have ordered more than one product, unless otherwise directed by you we will despatch the goods to you when all products are ready
- Our delivery costs are determined by the weight of the package, the charges are as follows:
|Flat Rate||Weight increases|
|UK||£3.99||Plus £3.99 per 4kg up to £15.99|
|International||£24.99||Plus £24.99 per 5kg|
- All delivery costs exclude taxes and duties which shall be payable by you on delivery
- UK Packages will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class track and trace which should arrive with you 3 – 5 working days once they have been dispatched. Following dispatch, we will send you an email with the unique tracking code which you can use to see the status of your delivery online and to choose a time suitable for you to receive it or opt for a click and collect service. Please be aware packages will require a signature on arrival.
- Once dispatched the delivery of your package will be the responsibility of the shipper. We insure packages up to a value of £250. For any order above this you may want to add extra insurance for loss or damage. Please contact us for details.
- You will take ownership of the products once you have paid in full.
Amendment and/ or Cancellation of Order
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must contact us within 14 days of the latter of placing the order with us or receiving the products (as applicable).
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible, we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to cancel your order.
Returns and Exchanges
Please note that not all items are eligible for returns, please see individual product page for items that may not be returned in accordance with certain guidelines, regulations and legislation.
- Returns and Exchange Period – You have 14 days from the date of receipt of the products to advise us that you would like to return them.
- How To Return Goods – If you wish to return a product please contact us email@example.com detailing your order reference number, the item(s) you would like to return or exchange and reason for return and/ or exchange. All items must be returned to us in their original packaging using the return label (addressed to The Little Wedding Company, Returns Department, Dawes Road Hub, 20 Dawes Road, London SW6 7EN). We recommend that items are returned using a track and trace service. The items will remain the property of the sender until received by TLWC at the returns address. Please send us tracking details upon dispatch.
- Returns and Exchange Assessment – Upon receipt we will assess if the product may be returned and if it is we will examine any faults advised and the condition of the items for any sign of wear or tear or damage against the dispatch record.
- Exchange and Refunds – Once the assessment has been completed then we will advise you of the outcome by email and contact you to arrange for sending you a replacement product (exchange) or refunding the payment upon the card you purchased the product (return). Please note we cannot refund the original shipping costs unless we assess the product to be faulty.
- Limitation of Liability – Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted business effort;
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if reasonably foreseeable.
- Indemnity – You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers harmless from any and all claims or demands, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our site, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.
- Severability – If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the terms and conditions.
- Waiver – No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these terms and conditions or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- Entire Agreement – These terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Each party acknowledges that it does not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms and conditions.
- Applicable Law – The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.