The term ‘TLWC’, ‘The Little Wedding Company’, ‘Demelzas’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 120, 9 Jerdan Place, Fulham, London SW6 1BE. Our company registration number is 8067964 England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your photos to us for any reason, you are agreeing that we can use them for marketing purposes in perpetuity.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We encourage you to review the privacy policies for these third party websites because their procedures for collecting, handling and processing personal data will be different from ours.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What type of data do we collect from you?
We collect data in three ways:
- We have a sign-up feature on the site where you can sign-up to our newsletter to receive occasional news, inspiration, discounts and information about competitions. The data we collect from you is:
- Your username
- Your securely encrypted password
- Your email address
You can opt-out of this at any time using the ‘Unsubscribe’ tab in the email.
- When you place an order your personal information is taken in order to fulfil the order.
- Your name
- Your billing and shipping address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your IP address
- Your browser settings (type of browser, browser language, time zone)
- Your location
How is your data used?
We use your data primarily to provide our services to you including:
- Performing our contract with you
- Providing you access to our Website and if you have set one up, your profile on it.
- Identify you as a registered user when you log in to the Website and re-visit the Website
- Improve the Website and our services
- Respond to your questions and related customer service
- Send you newsletters
- Engage in various internal business purposes i.e. data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, improving and modifying the website, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities
- Complying with our legal obligations
How long is your data stored?
- We keep the data we collect from you for as long as you have an account with us, are signed up to our newsletter, or as needed to provide you with our service.
- If you choose you delete your account or unsubscribe from our newsletter we will delete the all the date we hold from you from these actions.
How is your data transferred?
- Your information will not be passed onto any third party for commercial purposes. It will only be shared with our suppliers who dispatch products directly to you, external companies who maintain the technical operation of the Website, and our accountants for accounting purposes only.
- We have data processing agreements in place with these data processors and it follows that they must act solely in accordance with our instructions.
If you would like the exact details of how your data is shared when an order is placed then please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By accepting this Policy you authorize us to instruct the data processors to process data in accordance with the Policy and for the purpose of using the Website.